- Development of sophisticated interior concepts for the B2B sector, based on current trends and innovation potential in the office environment.
- Development of functional and emotional space concepts up to the definition of individual corporate interior designs
- Independent presentations to the customer, independent project management and consulting from design to implementation
- Professionalism in all you do as well as good leadership qualities and project experience
- Team spirit and excellent communication skills
- Passion for innovative, design-oriented solutions
- Confident handling of AutoCAD (2D/3D) and the programs of Adobe CC
- Pcon.Planner and common software applications are desirable
- Experience in the application of different high-quality furniture manufacturers
- Self-reliant working in a dynamic team
- Continuous coaching and training of high-quality and market-leading manufacturers
- Excellent career development opportunities and a performance-related salary and special extras
Join our team!
If we caught your interest and you are interested in exciting and varied projects with high creative demands, we are looking forward to your short application by e-mail to: