You have very good skills in communication, persuasiveness and assertiveness, you have empathy and a quick comprehension? Then this position as a digital coach is just the right thing for you!
- Consulting and support in digital projects: all Microsoft programs, Outlook, Office, Teams, Asana, etc.
- As a coach and contact person for managers and colleagues, you will actively accompany and shape the digital change in the company
- As a consultant and expert you moderate and support process analyses and improvements for the implementation of digital services
- You promote the internal development of know-how and exchange of experience
- You identify digital opportunities and give impulses
- You are studying or have a degree in computer science
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in consulting and coaching
- Independent, autonomous and structured work within a team
- A hands-on mentality
- Creativity: You want something new and uncertainty does not scare you
- Experience with customer data and server cleaning and data protection issues
- A responsible task with development potential
- Motivated colleagues who want to learn more about digitalization and are interested
- Open corporate culture and modern working environment in the Aachen city center
- Varied tasks in the field of digitilization and data protection
If you would like to fill this challenging position with flexibility and commitment, then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with details of your gross annual salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider our applicant data protection when applying.