- Completed business studies with further training as a payroll accountant or personnelspecialist
- Good knowledge of tax and social insurance law
- Secure handling of MS Office and DATEV
- Commitment and sense of responsibility
- Distinct personal initiative
- Teamwork and communication skills
- High reliability and diligence
- Participation in the preparation of financial accountings
- Focus on the processing of payroll accounting for the Mathes company group
We offer you:
- Interesting and varied tasks in a dynamically growing and digitally progressing company
- An ideal environment for your personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere characterised by open communication
- Support for further training and consideration of work and family compatibility.
- A future-oriented and secure job with attractive remuneration.
We are looking forward to receiving your application with details of your salary expectations and possible starting date at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note our applicant data protection when you apply.