- You are enthusiastic about homeand furnishing and have a good eye for colors, shapes and materials
- You are familiar with different styles, Scandinavian design brands as well as design furniture is not completely unknown to you.
- You enjoy working in a forward-thinking company and have a hands-on mentality
- You have trained as a visual marketing designer and/or have experience in trade show design, store design or have completed a similar design degree program
- You are creative, practice-oriented and able to use your hands for the independent implementation of projects, therefore you are familiar with the use of sketching pencils, cordless screwdriver as well as the application of 3D drawing programs
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Your main task is to set the stage for furniture, lighting and accessories in a perfect and sales-oriented way
- The redesign of the shop window is one of the regular tasks of the company
- Due to constant new presentations and seasonal adjustments throughout the furniture store, you create new shopping experiences for our customers again and again
- You work independently and in a structured manner and, among other things, in collaboration with our Senior Visual Merchandiser. With her you coordinate all activities from design to implementation.
- An attractive, performance-related and above-average compensation package
- A task with development potential in full-time
- Employee discounts on the entire product range
- An exciting and modern working environment in the heart of Aachen
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Become part of our team!
Have we aroused your interest? Good! Exciting and varied projects with high design standards are waiting for you. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail:
Please note our when applying: Bewerberdatenschutz.