- You are enthusiastic about living and furnishing and about the world of designer furniture and designer brands.
- You enjoy working in a forward-thinking furniture store and have a hands-on mentality.
- Professional experience in assistance and office management is an advantage.
- You enjoy working both independently and as part of a team and have a structured and independent approach to your work.
- A communicative confidence, an open manner as well as reliability and flexibility are among your strengths.
- You have a secure knowledge of MS Office.
- You will be involved in the organization and supervision of customer appointments and meetings from start to finish.
- Independent office management is one of your regular tasks.
- You will create and prepare quotes, orders and protocols and be actively involved in the setup and sales process.
- Short decision-making paths and great creative freedom
- An attractive, performance-based compensation package
- Employee discounts on the entire product range
- A varied, challenging and versatile activity in full-time
- An exciting and modern working environment in the heart of Aachen
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and dynamic team
- A task with development potential
The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
Be part of our team!
Have we woken your interest? Good! Exciting and varied projects with high design standards are waiting for you. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail: