Your tasks: Consulting and sale of individual interior design concepts in the field of living full-time.
Your profil: You are passionate about planning, designing and implementing high-quality interior projects and have the ambition to provide customers with special advice. Ideally, you have completed training (furniture school, interior architecture or design) and have initial experience in the sale of high-quality furnishings. You are stylistically confident and deal with new trends just as confidently as you do with classics, and you enjoy contributing your talent to exciting projects.
We offer you:
- Varied and versatile activities in a self-dependent way of working
- Modern working environment in an interdisciplinary team with a high demand for design quality
- Special workplace in the heart of Aachen
- Attractive employee discounts on the entire Mathes product range
- Flexible working modalities
- Attractive, performance-related and above-average compensation
- Short decision-making processes, great scope for design and creative freedom
Become part of our team!
If you would like to fill this challenging position with flexibility and commitment, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, including your annual salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, by e-mail to: email@example.com, Anaïs Morel.