- Administration and ordering
- Customer and complaint management
- Support in purchase and sales
- Successfully completed education as businessman/-woman or similar qualification
- Independent, autonomous and structured work within a team
- Good computer skills
- Enjoy working with modern means of communication and working in a collegial team
- English knowledge
We offer you
- A responsible task with development potential in a dynamic, friendly team
- Family business with a long tradition
- Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies
- Open corporate culture and modern working environment in Aachen city centre
Become part of our team!
The interest in furniture and interior design is more important to us than a thorough resume.
If you would like to fill this challenging position with flexibility and commitment, then we look forward to receiving your application with details of your gross annual salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date at the followign e-mail address: email@example.com
Please note our applicant data protection when you apply.